Q: Can you legally marry us?

A: Yes, I am an ordained minister registered with the state of Michigan


Q: How Much do you charge?

A: Rates vary depending on your ceremony needs


Q: How and where do I get a Marriage License?

A: See Marriage License Page


Q: Where do you live?

A: Howell MI


Q: Do you travel?

A: Yes,  however mileage rates may be applied


Q: Do you require Pre- Marital Consoling?

A: No, I do not


Q: What do you wear?

A:  I dress in a manner that reflects your ceremony. This could be anything from an black suit and tie to blue jeans and cowboy boots.